Snow day

The official word is that BU is closed on Feb 9 due to snow.

The plan for Feb 9 had been to finish up the McCloskey reading, but it now appears that this will need to happen on Feb 14 instead.

That’s the current plan, and we’ll see how that affects things from there on, we were already a bit behind the schedule I’d originally had in mind, so there may be a bit of re-tooling coming up as well.

However: One relevant thing is that there was to be a homework due tomorrow. I don’t think it’s that likely that the snow day will really affect your ability to get it done by tomorrow afternoon, power grid willing at least. But since the main thing is really to have worked on it before we discuss the paper next, it would mostly be just arbitrary for me to insist that I get it by the time class would have started. So, it’ll be due at the beginning of Tuesday instead.

I may organize the next homework and post it here prior to meeting on Tuesday, and if I get ready by Friday I may still set it to be due the following Thursday. So, check back in here Friday afternoon to see if there’s a reading and homework assignment set already.