Possible outlet for your projects

If, as you’re working on your projects (primarily those that contain collecting new data of some sort), you think you might like to pursue it further and write it up as a paper, the Brownstone Journal is apparently looking for submissions. Relevant parts of the message we got follow. There’s an information session on Monday, but my guess is that they’d take submissions even if you can’t make that meeting.

…I am the managing editor of the Brownstone Journal, Boston University’s journal of undergraduate academic scholarship. […] The Brownstone Journal is seeking submissions of original, higher-level academic research papers in linguistic areas of study. […] All submissions are due by January 13th …
Additionally, could you please inform the undergraduates of our Submissions Info Session? It will be held on Monday, December 7th in CAS B36 at 7:00 PM. It will consist of a presentation and a question-and-answer session regarding the nature of submissions and the commitment required from students. […P]ublication in the Brownstone Journal is a great resume builder and excellent opportunity for publication.

If you think you’d be interested, I can send you the email address for submissions.

You might also consider using your project as something to submit to one of the annual undergraduate Linguistics conferences coming up in the Spring. Something to think about, at least.